Yesterday an informal challenge to list weekly goals was issued by Fitness and Frozen Grapes and ChooseToLiveStronger. In the spirit of not wanting to be left behind and agreeing that goal setting is a great way to keep on track I figured I would share my weekly workout goals. Granted most of my weekly workouts are pre-planned a month in advance, but there are some small things that definitely change from week to week. Goal setting is an awesome way to figure where you are going and what you need to do to get there.
My fitness goals for the week:
- Monday – 30 minute Skills and 50 meter speed swim.
- Monday – Tempo run (Or something similar)
- Tuesday – Spin Class
- Wednesday – Speed Interval Run – 1 minute speed followed by 2-3 minute regular pace 6 times.
- Wednesday – 3 minute swim sets and some drill work for 1 hour
- Thursday – Weight Lifting
- Friday – Easy Run
- Friday – 6 minute swim sets and some drill work for 1 hour.
- Saturday – Long Run – shooting for 3 miles this week!
- Sunday – 2 spin sessions back to back
- Everyday – List food and keep track of calories on livestrong
If I pull it all off I should be at roughly 7-8 hours for the week. I might also want to throw in another weight session. That was supposed to be today, but the muscles are feeling really tight this morning so I decided to give the legs a break till spin class tonight. On the 15th is weigh day, but I am still up in the air on this. The middle of the month weigh is usually less important than the end of the month weigh and remeasure day.
While I am posting this a day late, Monday is in the books and went well.
What are your weekly fitness goals?
Til next time.